What we need
We are looking for an Improver to work with our team of developers in our offices in A Coruña.
You will work in the development of services and products based on analytics and also on leading European projects where you will participate, hand in hand, with large multinationals in the development of a framework for IoT devices and intelligent behavior, within the Horizon 2020 programme.
- Experience developing in Python and/ or Java.
- Experience using and developing microservices.
- Experience and/ or interest in the design and architecture of scalable systems.
- Experience or knowledge of No-SQL systems.
- Knowledge of the stack of Hadoop or Apache Spark.
- Fluency with version control systems: Git.
- Experience with agile methodologies: Scrum or Kanban.
- Fluent English spoken and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization, planning and monitoring of indications.
- Effective and transparent communication.
- Proactivity and dynamism.
- Ability to act autonomously.
What we offer
- Innovative and dynamic work environment.
- A professional team with high motivation.
- Employment stability.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development.
And the best of all:
and much more…
Who we are
Improving Metrics is a Tech company specialized in data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data quality and business optimization. Our clients are international companies from different sectors, such as retail, pharma, insurance or banking. The team is young, dynamic, passionate about data and loves professional challenges.
We take into account not just your tech profile, but your personal values. We want people with motivation, illusion and compromise. We invest in your professional development, in your talent so can enjoy working with a passionate team with similar interests: data. We promote a collaborative and transparent environment and we always seek excellence. Improving Metrics value relationships based on honesty, teamwork and quality.