What we need
An Area Manager to lead the digital consulting team in our offices in A Coruña.
- Organization, direction, control and supervision of the consulting area.
- Implementation and maintenance of the company's strategy.
- Supervision of the operations and procedures in progress of the organization.
- Improvement of the productivity, agility and scalability of the area.
- Leadership of the team, motivating and giving them the necessary training and autonomy.
- Definition, design and monitoring to increase efficiency.
- Evaluation of the team's performance analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Contribution of improved technical solutions.
- Reporting to the CEO.
- Participation in the strategy meetings of the company.
- Supervision of the generated documentation.
- Management of area suppliers.
- Higher education.
- 4 years minimum experience as a Project Manager or Area Manager.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies SCRUM and Predictivas PMI®.
- High capacity for organization and planning.
- Experience in organizational change management.
- Advanced English level.
- Discretion, trust and confidentiality.
- Emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Versatility, flexibility, responsibility, clear and rigorous communication.
- Organization, planning and proactivity.
- Orientation towards the search of results and excellence.
- Business vision.
- Attention to detail, analysis capacity.
- Ability to manage contingencies.
- Ability to work as a team and perform a client-oriented job.
- Possess the following qualities: passion, integrity, inspiration, innovation, empowerment, persistence and generosity.
What we offer
- Innovative and dynamic work environment.
- A professional team with high motivation.
- Employment stability.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development.
And the best of all:
and much more…
Who we are
Improving Metrics is a Tech company specialized in data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data quality and business optimization. Our clients are international companies from different sectors, such as retail, pharma, insurance or banking. The team is young, dynamic, passionate about data and loves professional challenges.
We take into account not just your tech profile, but your personal values. We want people with motivation, illusion and compromise. We invest in your professional development, in your talent so can enjoy working with a passionate team with similar interests: data. We promote a collaborative and transparent environment and we always seek excellence. Improving Metrics value relationships based on honesty, teamwork and quality.