What we need
We are looking for someone who wants to focus their career on data analysis to work in our offices in A Coruña.
- Exploration, extraction and cleaning of data.
- Definition, construction and validation of models.
- Visualization and presentation of results.
- Preparation of reports.
- Degree in Mathematics, Higher Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Experience of at least one year as Data scientist.
- Experience in Programming (Python, R) and Databases.
- Experience in processing and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Knowledge in Statistics.
- Knowledge in Data Mining and Machine Learning.
- Capacity for analysis, definition and development of analytical solutions.
- Tools: Qlik View or PowerBI, Big Query
- Digital analytics ecosystem, Google Analytics.
- Advanced Excel.
What we offer
- Innovative and dynamic work environment.
- A professional team with high motivation.
- Employment stability.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development.
And the best of all:
and much more…
Who we are
Improving Metrics is a Tech company specialized in data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data quality and business optimization. Our clients are international companies from different sectors, such as retail, pharma, insurance or banking. The team is young, dynamic, passionate about data and loves professional challenges.
We take into account not just your tech profile, but your personal values. We want people with motivation, illusion and compromise. We invest in your professional development, in your talent so can enjoy working with a passionate team with similar interests: data. We promote a collaborative and transparent environment and we always seek excellence. Improving Metrics value relationships based on honesty, teamwork and quality.