What we need
We are looking for an analyst to work in our office in A Coruña.
- Maintain and evolve the integration of digital environments with Google Analytics.
- Definition of metrics and KPIs.
- Design a reporting structure for the identified KPIs, which meets the information needs of the entire team.
- Analytical capacity to handle large volumes of data.
- Analyze data from several information sources and generate useful business knowledge from the collected data.
- Propose improvements and necessary changes to achieve business objectives.
- Advise team in making decisions based on data.
- Management of the implementation of measurement tools.
- Advanced knowledge in Google Analytics.
- Fluid use of Analytics API.
- Knowledge of the online ecosystem, especially online marketing to be able to analyze campaign results.
- CRO experience.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Advanced English level.
- 3 years experience in web analysis.
- DMPs and Big Query
What we offer
- Innovative and dynamic work environment.
- A professional team with high motivation.
- Employment stability.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development.
And the best of all:
and much more…
Who we are
Improving Metrics is a Tech company specialized in data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data quality and business optimization. Our clients are international companies from different sectors, such as retail, pharma, insurance or banking. The team is young, dynamic, passionate about data and loves professional challenges.
We take into account not just your tech profile, but your personal values. We want people with motivation, illusion and compromise. We invest in your professional development, in your talent so can enjoy working with a passionate team with similar interests: data. We promote a collaborative and transparent environment and we always seek excellence. Improving Metrics value relationships based on honesty, teamwork and quality.