What we need
We are looking for a person who can support the QA team.
- Configuration of web and app environments to develop and execute exploratory tests, as well as automated tests in order to guarantee the quality of the product.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate test activities.
- Confirm that quality problems and/or defects are properly identified, documented and solved.
- Review the requirements of technical specifications and design documents to provide timely information.
- Create detailed test plans.
- Design, development and execution of automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and follow mistakes.
- Perform regression tests thoroughly when errors are resolved.
- Supplier management.
- Minimum requirements: Higher Degree in Computer Science / Degree in Computer Engineering.
- Knowledge and experience in Google Analytics.
- Knowledge and experience in software testing and/or data quality.
- Knowledge in test automation tools (Selenium, Appium).
- Certifications in quality and tests (ISTQB).
Languages: Fluent English speaker
- Proactive, dynamic, passionate, enthusiastic person.
- Keen to learn.
- Communicative, diplomacy.
- Social skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to manage and work in teams.
- Ability to respond with autonomy.
What we offer
- Innovative and dynamic work environment.
- A professional team with high motivation.
- Employment stability.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development.
And the best of all:
and much more…
Who we are
Improving Metrics is a Tech company specialized in data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data quality and business optimization. Our clients are international companies from different sectors, such as retail, pharma, insurance or banking. The team is young, dynamic, passionate about data and loves professional challenges.
We take into account not just your tech profile, but your personal values. We want people with motivation, illusion and compromise. We invest in your professional development, in your talent so can enjoy working with a passionate team with similar interests: data. We promote a collaborative and transparent environment and we always seek excellence. Improving Metrics value relationships based on honesty, teamwork and quality.