What we need
QA Tester to incorporate into the consulting team and work in our offices in A Coruña. You must execute and document tests, reporting and following the incidents found, using appropriate tools in accordance with the standards, generating data tests, making error reports and test results.
- Collaborate in the definition of the testing, design and test execution plan.
- Collaborate in the design of the protocols of test elaboration.
- Collaborate in the design, development and execution of tests for new features.
- Run quality tests.
- Perform the documentation of the evidence (evidence).
- Plan and perform manual/ automated tests on web and mobile environments.
- Record the incidents based on the defects found, as well as follow up to ensure proper correction.
- Analyze and report test results, statistics, etc.
- Document in accordance with the procedures and standards set by the company, both technical and management documents. Also, make comments in the code itself.
- Investigate new technologies and keep updated knowledge about existing ones.
- Minimum Higher Degree Training Cycle related or equivalent experience.
- Desirable certifications in related tools.
- Desirable knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Desirable knowledge and experience in software testing and/ or data quality.
- Desirable knowledge of test automation tools (Selenium, Appium).
- Desirable certification in quality and testing (ISTQB).
- Follow up indications.
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- Orientation to results.
- Adaptability to change.
- Alignment with the company's strategic objectives.
- Possess the following qualities: passion, integrity and commitment, innovation, persistence and patience.
What we offer
- Innovative and dynamic work environment.
- A professional team with high motivation.
- Employment stability.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development.
And the best of all:
and much more…
Who we are
Improving Metrics is a Tech company specialized in data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data quality and business optimization. Our clients are international companies from different sectors, such as retail, pharma, insurance or banking. The team is young, dynamic, passionate about data and loves professional challenges.
We take into account not just your tech profile, but your personal values. We want people with motivation, illusion and compromise. We invest in your professional development, in your talent so can enjoy working with a passionate team with similar interests: data. We promote a collaborative and transparent environment and we always seek excellence. Improving Metrics value relationships based on honesty, teamwork and quality.