What we need
Senior Software Developer to work with our team in A Coruña.
- Develop and implement customized analytical labeling systems.
- Analysis, creation, management and prioritization of tasks.
- Evolutive and corrective maintenance of the systems already implemented (work on the current code, correct errors and implement the requested changes)
- Implement analytics tools with Google Analytics.
- Support the other members of the technical team and the data analysis team.
- Attend the client's technical queries.
- Higher Degree of Development of Web Applications.
- High level of technical interlocution.
- Knowledge required:
- Use of npm and Grunt.
- Client-server architecture.
- Debugging web applications.
- Creation of automated tests with Karma and Jasmine.
- Test- Driven development.
- Management with git.
- Desirable knowledge:
- Web: JSP, React.
- Backend: Nodejs, J2EE (Struts).
- Databases: MySQL and MongoDB.
- Other technologies: Webpack, eslint, babel.
- Google Analytics
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- User level in: Jira, Confluence, Excel, Outlook.
- Internet browsers (Internet Explorer 8+, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
- User level of English.
- Positive attitude.
- Responsibility, commitment and perseverance.
- Ability to manage contingencies.
- Flexibility and adaptation to constant change.
- Service spirit and customer orientation.
What we offer
- Innovative and dynamic work environment.
- A professional team with high motivation.
- Employment stability.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development.
And the best of all:
and much more…
Who we are
Improving Metrics is a Tech company specialized in data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data quality and business optimization. Our clients are international companies from different sectors, such as retail, pharma, insurance or banking. The team is young, dynamic, passionate about data and loves professional challenges.
We take into account not just your tech profile, but your personal values. We want people with motivation, illusion and compromise. We invest in your professional development, in your talent so can enjoy working with a passionate team with similar interests: data. We promote a collaborative and transparent environment and we always seek excellence. Improving Metrics value relationships based on honesty, teamwork and quality.