What we need
We are looking for an Improver to work with our team of developers in our offices in A Coruña.
- Develop and implement customized analytical labeling systems.
- Evolutive and corrective maintenance of the systems already implemented (work on the current code, correct detected errors and implement requested changes).
- Implement analytics tools with Google Analytics.
- Higher Degree of Development of Web Applications.
- Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of debugging web applications.
- Creation of automated tests with Karma and Jasmine.
- Desirable knowledge:
- Web: JSP, HTML5.
- Version management with git.
- Google Analytics
- Use of agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- User level of: Jira, Confluence, Excel, Outlook.
- Internet browsers (Internet Explorer 8+, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
- User level of English.
- Positive attitude.
- Responsibility, commitment and perseverance.
- Ability to manage contingencies.
- Flexibility and adaptation to constant change.
- Customer orientation.
What we offer
- Innovative and dynamic work environment.
- A professional team with high motivation.
- Employment stability.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development.
And the best of all:
and much more…
Who we are
Improving Metrics is a Tech company specialized in data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data quality and business optimization. Our clients are international companies from different sectors, such as retail, pharma, insurance or banking. The team is young, dynamic, passionate about data and loves professional challenges.
We take into account not just your tech profile, but your personal values. We want people with motivation, illusion and compromise. We invest in your professional development, in your talent so can enjoy working with a passionate team with similar interests: data. We promote a collaborative and transparent environment and we always seek excellence. Improving Metrics value relationships based on honesty, teamwork and quality.