What we need
Technical analyst to work with our team of developers in our offices in A Coruña.
- Integration and configuration of digital analytics, marketing and UX tools in the digital assets of our clients.
- Configuration of the different data collection tools.
- Advice our clients technical teams.
- Superior Degree Training Cycle: Development of Web Applications or Development of Multiplatform Applications or specific training of the tools to be managed.
- Knowledge required:
- Tag Managers.
- Design and implementation of data layers.
- User level of English.
- Desirable knowledge:
- Integration of marketing tools through Tag Managers.
- Test tools A/B (AB Tasty, Optimize, Optimizely, ...)
- User experience
- Mobile application development.
- Use of agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- User level in the use of: Jira and Confluence.
- Positive attitude.
- Responsibility, commitment and perseverance.
- Ability to manage contingencies.
- Flexibility and adaptation to constant change.
- Service spirit and customer orientation.
What we offer
- Innovative and dynamic work environment.
- A professional team with high motivation.
- Employment stability.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development.
And the best of all:
and much more…
Who we are
Improving Metrics is a Tech company specialized in data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data quality and business optimization. Our clients are international companies from different sectors, such as retail, pharma, insurance or banking. The team is young, dynamic, passionate about data and loves professional challenges.
We take into account not just your tech profile, but your personal values. We want people with motivation, illusion and compromise. We invest in your professional development, in your talent so can enjoy working with a passionate team with similar interests: data. We promote a collaborative and transparent environment and we always seek excellence. Improving Metrics value relationships based on honesty, teamwork and quality.