What we need
Technical analyst to work with our team of developers in our offices in A Coruña. His/ her mission will be coordinate and execute technical implementation tasks of our clients' digital analytics and propose improvements for the quality and efficiency of our clients' digital ecosystem.
- Coordinate the needs of customers to meet our quality standard in the design and execution of the strategic plan of digital analytics and online measurement strategies of customers within the agreed timeframes with the dedicated technical team.
- Design and execute the integration and configuration of digital analytics, marketing and UX tools in the digital assets of our clients.
- Advise the internal technical teams and the client.
- Execute the technical implementation of ongoing projects.
- Estimate execution times of new projects and propose efficient migration and implementation strategies.
- Bachelor's degree or technical engineering or higher, related, or Higher Degree training cycle, related, with equivalent experience.
- Experience in a similar position for at least 4 years, performing Technical Analyst functions (desirable with related regulated training).
- Desirable advanced knowledge of English.
- Proactivity and autonomy. Self-taught ability
- Results orientation and pursuit of excellence.
- Initiative, quality and rigor at work.
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis. Analytical thinking.
- Strategic reasoning.
- Technical solvency and problem solving.
- Ability to make presentations in public.
- Ability to work in a team and perform a client-oriented work (internal/ external).
- Customer Support. Oral and written communication.
- Adaptability to change.
- Alignment with the company's strategic objectives.
- Passion, integrity and commitment, innovation, persistence and patience.
What we offer
- Innovative and dynamic work environment.
- A professional team with high motivation.
- Employment stability.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development.
And the best of all:
and much more…
Who we are
Improving Metrics is a Tech company specialized in data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data quality and business optimization. Our clients are international companies from different sectors, such as retail, pharma, insurance or banking. The team is young, dynamic, passionate about data and loves professional challenges.
We take into account not just your tech profile, but your personal values. We want people with motivation, illusion and compromise. We invest in your professional development, in your talent so can enjoy working with a passionate team with similar interests: data. We promote a collaborative and transparent environment and we always seek excellence. Improving Metrics value relationships based on honesty, teamwork and quality.