Call us if you want more details.
+34 881 929 106
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW IMPROVER TO WORK AS A QA ENGINEER AT OUR OFFICES IN A CORUÑA, SPAIN.
We are expanding our staff and we are looking for a person that can support the QA team in:
- Configuration of web and app environments to develop and execute exploratory tests, as well as automated tests in order to guarantee the quality of the product.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate test activities.
- Confirm that quality problems and/ or defects are properly identified, documented and resolved.
- Review the requirements of technical specifications and design documents to provide timely information.
- Create detailed test plans.
- Design, development and execution of automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and follow mistakes.
- Perform regression tests thoroughly when errors are resolved.
- Supplier management
Minimum requirements: Higher degree in computer science / Degree in computer engineering.
We will also value:
· Knowledge and experience in Google Analytics.
· Knowledge and experience in software testing and / or data quality.
· Knowledge in test automation tools (Selenium, Appium).
· Certifications in quality and tests (ISTQB).
Languages: High level of English and Spanish.
We look for a:
· Proactive, dynamic, passionate, enthusiastic person.
· With desire to learn.
· High communicative ability, diplomacy.
· Social skills.
· Ability to size and prioritize tasks.
· Ability to manage and work in teams.
· Communication capacity
· Ability to respond with autonomy.
WHO WE ARE
Improving Metrics is a Tech company, specialized in data analytics, business optimization and Artificial Intelligence. Our clients are well known international companies that are growing with us since 2011. The team is young, dinamic, passionate about data and loves professional challenges.
We take into account not just your tech profile but your personal values. We want people with motivation, ilussion and compromise. We invest in your professional development, in your talent, so can enjoy working with a passionate team with similar interests: data. We promote a collaborative and transparent environment and we always seek excellence. Improving Metrics value relationships based on honesty, teamwork and quality.
- Innovative and dynamic work environment.
- A professional team with high motivation.
- Employment stability.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development.
And the best of all: training and development, annual team building, private medical care, summer schedule, flexible timetable, restaurant card, English lessons, pilates lessons, parking lot, tax advisor and much more...
If you think you could be our next Improver, send us your CV to: