Our Improver and SEO consultant in Asturias, Saúl Triviño, attended last week the 3º edition of #OVDBecomesDigital, a conference on digital marketing and social networks organized in Oviedo.
There, renowned speakers gathered as:
Carlos F. Guerra, Digital Director & Social Media at Iberdrola and former Social Media Strategist at @policia.
M.J. Cachón, SEO consultant and Country Manager for Spain of the Sistrix tool.
Alex Mateo, co-founder of the Sisube project.
J.J. Delgado, Global Chief Digital Officer of Estrella de Galicia, recognized as the most talented marketing specialist in 2015.
Here are some tips that Saul highlights from the event:
- When creating paid campaigns on Facebook Ads, a lot of emphasis should be placed on:
- The picture.
- The text must respond to the AIDA method (Attention, Interest, Desire and Action).
- The target audience.
- They should be as segmented as possible, especially taking into account the geographical scope.
- The pillars of SEO and how to use them to evaluate your website against the competition:
- Semantic SEO.
- SEO on page.
- Technical SEO
- SEO off site.
- It is essential to know the public that uses each social network and use appropriate language for each type of user.
- Face complaints with serenity and assume the mistakes that can be made when managing a corporate social network.
- It is important to know to give up a great professional opportunity if it is not making you happy.