Call us if you want more details.
+34 881 929 106
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A new improver to work as a tester/ test technician at OUR OFFICES IN A CORUÑA, spain.
We are expanding our staff and we are looking for a person that can support the QA team in:
· Testing execution.
· Planning and implementation of automated tests on web and mobile.
· Conversation with the different teams involved.
· Profile oriented to the quality of the projects.
Higher Degree in Information Technology or Degree in Computer Engineering.
We will value:
· Knowledge and experience in Google Analytics.
· Knowledge and experience in software testing and / or data quality.
· Knowledge in test automation tools (Selenium, Appium).
· Certifications in quality and tests (ISTQB).
Languages: High level of English and Spanish
We look for a:
· Proactive, dynamic, passionate, enthusiastic person.
· With desire to learn.
· High communicative ability, diplomacy.
· Social skills.
· Ability to size and prioritize tasks.
· Ability to manage and work in teams.
· Ability to respond with autonomy.
WHO WE ARE
Improving Metrics is a Tech company, specialized in data analytics, business optimization and Artificial Intelligence. Our clients are well known international companies that are growing with us since 2011. The team is young, dinamic, passionate about data and loves professional challenges.
We take into account not just your tech profile but your personal values. We want people with motivation, ilussion and compromise. We invest in your professional development, in your talent, so can enjoy working with a passionate team with similar interests: data. We promote a collaborative and transparent environment and we always seek excellence. Improving Metrics value relationships based on honesty, teamwork and quality.
- Innovative and dynamic work environment.
- A professional team with high motivation.
- Employment stability.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development.
And the best of all: training and development, annual team building, private medical care, summer schedule, flexible timetable, restaurant card, English lessons, pilates lessons, parking lot, tax advisor and much more...
If you think you could be our next Improver, send us your CV to: